There are a number of reasons to buy a Chevy Cruze for any time of year. Chevrolet’s standard sedan is everything but mainstream. This model comes with sporty appeal, great gas mileage, and features you won’t find elsewhere. Here is a list of 12 reasons on why you should buy a Chevy Cruze:
- Truly affordable. The new Chevy Cruze comes incredible pricing options—in fact, this model is one of the most affordable sedans on the market.
- Jaw-dropping mpg. The new Cruze gets up to 40 highway mpg when equipped with the 1.4-liter engine, which means you won’t waste a cent at the pump.
- Smartphone integration. This new feature makes it easy to hook up your Android or Apple device to the in-vehicle system, offering access to apps, music, and more.
- Sleek styling. With a refreshed exterior design, the Cruze is bound to draw some looks. This model has LED lighting, sweeping contours, and a bold fascia.
- Plenty of room. The new 2017 Cruze Hatch comes with a European-inspired design, as well as up to 47.2 cubic feet of cargo space. You’ll have plenty for room for groceries, luggage, and more.
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi. This great option keeps you truly connected.
- Up to 153 horsepower. You get a whopping 153 horsepower thanks to the turbocharged 1.4-liter engine.
- Intelligent safety. The Cruze comes available with a number of safety systems, including a Rear Vision Camera, Rear Park Assist, Lane Keep Assist, and more.
- Strong engineering. The Cruze is also made to withstand an impact thanks to refined engineering and strategically placed crumple zones.
- Chevy MyLink. This infotainment system comes with a sleek display, as well as driver information and more.
- Extensive warranty. The new Cruze comes with excellent coverage, including Chevy Complete Care.
- A name you can trust. Chevrolet is one of the most recognizable brands in the world, ensuring you always get quality and satisfaction.
These are just 12 reasons to buy a Chevy Cruze. You have the choice between the award-winning Chevrolet Cruze and the new sporty Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback. From affordability to a name you can trust, you’ll find everything you need in this model.