Now that the summer is here in Clover, it’s time to start planning all of your seasonal adventures! If those adventures involve your Chevy truck, here are a few must have summer truck accessories to get you through the season.
- Truck Tent. Turn your truck bed into an instant campground. You’ll never have to worry about sleeping on top of a rock again. Don’t forget the air mattress and sleeping bags!
- Tonneau Cover. Keep all of your summer gear secure with a tonneau cover. Choose from a variety of options, including hard folding, hard rolling, soft rolling, one-piece hard, and others.
- Truck Racks. Of course you have a truck bed to store all your gear, but it can easily become a jumbled mess. Use a truck rack mounted into the bed to secure larger items and keep everything organized.
- Floor mats. If you’ll be spending a lot of time outdoors, you don’t want to bring the outdoors into your truck. Invest in a quality set of heavy-duty floor mats and seat covers to keep your interior clean. The 2016 Silverado 1500 High Country already comes equipped with carpeted front and rear floor mats making it adventure ready from the second you roll it off our lot.
- Bicycle rack. If you want to save your bed space for other gear, add a hitch-mounted bicycle carrier to the back of your truck.
What are your favorite summer truck accessories for your Chevy truck? Where will you be taking a trip this summer?